College of Engineering
4183 Bell Engineering Center
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Northwest Arkansas: A Great Place to Live!
- In 2011, Southern Living named Fayetteville one of the South’s Best College Towns.
- Surrounded by the 1.2 million acre Ozark National Forest, Fayetteville is close to plenty of great hiking, camping, mountain biking and rock climbing spots.
- Great restaurants, live music, dancing, pool, karaoke and the latest Broadway shows are minutes from campus on Fayetteville’s famous Dickson Street. This is the place to celebrate after a game or relax after a test.
- Fayetteville’s growing network of bike trails makes it easy to get exercise while you travel to school or work or just explore the town.
- The renown Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is just a short drive away.
- With a several weekly farmer’s markets, the annual Bikes, Blues and BBQ rally and many other community events, there’s always something happening in Fayetteville.
- We’re also not far from several major cities: Take a two-hour drive and shop in Tulsa; three hours will get you to a concert in Little Rock or a baseball game in Kansas City; or in five hours you can be atop the Arch in St. Louis or visiting the museums in Dallas. There is always the blues in Memphis or the Paseo District and Omni Center in Oklahoma City -- both within a half day's drive. Fayetteville is the perfect start to any college road trip.
Experience it yourself!
Come on up for a weekend and check out Northwest Arkansas. Call ahead and we’ll be happy to show you around campus: 479-575-7780, email@example.com, or schedule a visit
Be prepared – you’re going to like it here!
We aren't the only people who think Fayetteville and the surrounding areas are superb. Take a look at these links to learn more: